Thursday 15th November 2018
at The Deaf Blind Conference Centre, John and Lucille van Geest Place, Cygnet Rd, Peterborough PE7 8FD.
Who should attend?
School staff responsible for online safety such as HT, DSL, Online Safety Leader. School Governors are also welcome)
Why should you attend?
- Improve, update or extend your online safety knowledge
- Demonstrate to OFSTED that you have engaged in regular online safety training
- Equip yourself to provide updates to other school staff
- Network with other online safety professionals
What you will learn
- What successful schools are doing to improve online safety and engage parents
- How to help young people build resilience, develop critical thinking and become responsible users of technology
- Why young people take risks online and what you can do about it
Last year, this fantastic CPD event was oversubscribed so book early to avoid disappointment. The booking system will open in September
Places are £70 for E2BN member schools and £95 for delegates attending from non-E2BN schools