Traditional Stories, Fables, Myths, Legends, A Resource Pack for Year 5
Myths Pack 2: Exciting teaching resources for Year 5
Following the success of our Myths pack for Year 3 we are pleased to announce a similar resource for Year 5.
Full of high quality lesson plans, whiteboard activities and printable resources, Myths Pack 2 will reduce your planning time and make your lessons innovative and fun-packed learning sessions. The resource pack is suitable for both NQTs and experienced teachers, with lesson plans offering straightforward and more challenging activities.
Superb New Resources
This resource pack provides a great set of quality pre-built resources and, with 13 different interactive whiteboard activities, additional texts and links to a wealth of lesson-specific resources. The lessons are creative, innovative and fun! This pack contains all you could possibly want for teaching traditional stories, fables, myths, legends.
The pack includes:
a comic-strip version of the Robin Hood story
- text versions of all stories used in the pack
16 lesson plans for Year 5 Literacy
13 Interactive Whiteboard activities in SMART, Promethean and PowerPoint formats
material based on stories from Myths & Legends including Robin Hood and Beowulf
a range of additional text files to support lessons
a series of images to support lessons
- Freeware applications to support your teaching of this unit
- How-to manuals to support use of any required software
- Teachers notes for guidance in using the pack
The pack has been developed to reflect the excellence and comprehensiveness that you have come to expect from E2BN resources. It is written by leading practitioners with over 20 years' classroom experience and outstanding training skills. Features include:
Please note - Once this pack is purchased, you will be sent a link which will need to be downloaded within 24 hours.
- Great starter and extension activities
- Wealth of supporting texts and templates
- Dynamic teaching ideas with differentiated resources
- National Curriculum and Literacy Strategy linked
- ‘How to' guides
- Authored by outstanding practitioner