The annual report from the IWF (Internet Watch Foundation) published today contains their latest trends and statistics on online child sexual abuse imagery.
Here are a few headlines from the report:
- 417% increase in reports of child sexual abuse images and video since 2013.
- 941 web pages actioned in a single record breaking day. 68,092 confirmed as child sexual abuse URLs: 118% increase on 2014.
- 69% of victims assessed as 10 years or under.
- 121 internet industry Members working with us.
- Only 0.2% of the world’s known child sexual abuse imagery is hosted in the UK.
Please use the Report as a reference.
You can access the Report from https://www.iwf.org.uk/accountability/annual-reports/2015-annual-report